CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 4, 2008

April 4 - my birthday

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Happy Birthday Comments & Graphics


My birthday is April 4. Every time i reach this day, i always had mixed feelings, first, grateful because this is the day i was baptized with the Lord Jesus Christ, this year is my 8th year having a relationship with God. God is really faithful to me, all these years. Second, sighing, because I'm not getting any younger though i still feel i am, wearing my favorite get up, maong pants, white t-shirt, black jacket and favorite shoes courtesy of my youngest sister, hi-cut colored green converse, matched with a black body bag (yeah...) feel younger. Many says, i don't look my age...hehe. It's true like what i always hear from others..."if i can just turn back the clock", but i just realized it's not yet too late, we can still do greater things even more than we an ever imagined and still wear your favorite get up as long as you know how to carry yourself.

The other night, my new office mate invited me to watch the concert of Toto, i enjoyed a lot, reminiscing my teenage days through their songs, leah, rossana, africa, I'll be over you and others, really feels great. And yesterday, i hang out with my high school friends Gigi and Lilia, sadly, Malou wasn't able to make it. Anyway, we also had fun at one of the resto-bar in Market-Market in Global City, Taguig. We eat variety of seafoods...mmmm...while listening to a live band. Two nights celebration. I can say, its a bit different than the usual thing, i just cook and we eat at home.



1 comments:

alex :) said...

hi mommy! happy birthday