CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Gratitude Night

Two weeks ago in our Midweek Devotional at church we're asked, "What are the things you're grateful of?". When i think about the things I'm grateful for, there are so many to mention but the greatest is my personal relationship with God. Being a single mom, life is so hard raising up my two kids, i could have done things to make life shortcut. Thanks God! I'm reminded by his words and could still live a pure life. Truly, whatever happens, God works for the purpose...

Second, are my kids and family, they keep me going, dreaming and believing. They inspired me to do even more greater things and just love me in spite of my weaknesses.

Third, the church and my friends. I'm so much privileged for serving the church and the women God has entrusted to me. The free consultations from friends who truly speak the truth in love and gives advises on God's perspective.

And lastly, the trials and pain because it pruned me and makes me who i am today. I'm still struggling with life but it's a process that i have to go through but as the scripture says, "I can do all things through Him who gives me strength." - Philippians 4:13

0 comments: