CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 25, 2008

crossing the bridge and boundaries

Every morning it takes me 12 - 15 minutes walking across Guadalupe bridge in EDSA to my office in Boni. It's actually the boundaries between Makati and Mandaluyong. Its where i exercise, talk to God and meditate. One morning, while praying It just came to mind the song "Teach me Lord to wait." It goes like this:

Teach me Lord to wait, down on my knees
Til in your own good time you will answer my please
Teach me not to rely on what others do
But to wait in prayer for an answer from you

Those who wait upon the Lord
Shall renew their strength
They shall mount up with wings like eagles
They shall run and not grow weary
They shall walk and not faint
Teach me Lord, teach me Lord to wait.

Sometimes we need to be patient and wait for God's perfect timing to reveal his will for our lives. Walking across the bridge and boundaries every single day is fun and a great learning experience no matter how tiring it may seem. Surely going to miss it.

0 comments: