CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 4, 2008

I have something for you!!!

My niece Zack, 3years old, encouraged our mother. This morning, habang kumakanta si mama ng kanyang birthday song, narinig sya ni Zac and suddenly sbe nya "Nanay, I have something for you!", holding his toy (a bee) and gave it to Nanay. How cute!

I guess for us, it's just right to give our mother what she deserves on her very special day. She's 59 yrs old, maalaga talaga sya sa figure and sa skin nya, sang katutak na creme, but it's worth it, she doesn't look her age...naaaks!.
My sister Tina actually planned it all. At mukang kelangan ko atang mag file ng leave to make our plans succeed. Syempre, ako ang cook. It's my first time to cook beef morcon and white spaghetti with chicken and brocolli, glad i got compliments though sobrang mamahal ng ingredients, its okey basta para kay mama (share-share naman kme sa expenses). Actually, it's a surprise dinner, so I have to take her away from home, i take her to a SPA in Market-Market while they prepare the table.

When we got home, there were visitors and lot's of food prepared on the table. Our mother was really surprised and so happy as she and Zach blew her candle cake.



2 comments:

JonaBQ said...

Zach, bday mo? hehe! :D

alex :) said...

ang cute ni zach!!