CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Good opportunity

Last Dec 2007 I started looking for a new job. Sa last interview ko, I was asked to come back monday, last week of Dec 2007. Pero hindi ako nakabalik because i cant take a vacation leave and besides may dealines pa. Just last week, we've got this news na magkakaroon ng retrenchment, the company will be paying 100% of basic salary X no. of years and plus, others...mmmm...magandang pagkakataon yata yan ah! To cut the long story short nakasama ako dun, thanks to Janis and Sir Cris, at least hindi nko mgffile ng resignation and at the same time i'll be paid more than the regular processing. This afternoon i signed my termination paper. February 29 will be my last day in the office after 14 years. Dami kong natutunan sa Ace Promotion, salamat sa lahat for your love and support and the memories as well. Syempre hindi ganon kadali, wala pa akong sure na lilipatan but I just put my trust in God, I believe that He wants the best for all of us....and faith without deed is dead.

0 comments: