CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

the season 2

after 15 months from the time we had our audition and first workshop, how are you, how's your skill? our instructor paolo asked everyone. did you get better this time? I told myself, I'm still committed to serve God and the church in my song leading but i dont think my skills get better.

it's the first day of our song ministry workshop..as i call it "the season 2". was a great time, vocalizing, read notes and of course the main event...eating..joke..hehehe. thanks for reminding us of the house rules, commitments, attendance, discipline and taking responsibility when not doing good spiritually and giving us practicals on how to be an effective song leader. good to hear it onece again from the suprano's, alto's (including myself), tenors and bases...galing nyo guys, especially our teachers che, paulo and tina..it will be a 4 saturdays workshop of fun and learning new songs to God. see yah!

0 comments: